Happy Sunday 🏃‍♀️
I've decided to create a safe place for myself and fellow weirdos who love both the paranormal (and sometimes true crime) in addition to being active.
I'll sprinkle in some humor and try to bring on guest bloggers to give advice,  share a creepy tales and help share the funny side of life. This is an adult blog, there will be talk of sex, bodily functions and I'm sure lots of swearing.

In my first attempt at blogging, I'd like to give some background into who I am and why I am the way I am 🤞 bare with me  while I figure this out.

When I was around 8, my parents bought this amazing 2 story house. Huge rooms, huge closets,  all the space for my older sister Heather and I to run a muck in small town ND. Little did we know this house was Haunted AF. Everyone always says "fuck I'd move"... hard to do when there's no money.
We did end up moving years later, we never talked about it while we lived there. Once we moved the stories were shared.

This is week one of 12 weeks until the Fargo Go-Far challenge. Please join me while I talk about food, ghosts, true crime and lots of running stories.

I look forward to this journey.
Stay creepy my friends

Comments

  1. I love you! Can't wait to read about your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kenzie! Check out the story I just did. Super creepy and I dropped some jokes in, I think you'll enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How crazy is crazy... really?

There's no place like home