Holy Fuck! Its Leap day



Y'all,  I spaced it was leap day and I saved this nugget for you.  Cause I love you all for allowing me a creative out look to help me manage my anxiety.  This wonderful group of creepy lovelies helps me realise that being strange or into the dark stuff is okay.  Never change my darlings, never change
As it's a leap day, little creepy dessert is in order. I feel that mayne today doesn't count, so enjoy the extra creepy.
Chuang-Mu, a Chinese goddess... of bedchambers... yeah... so.. She  divorced her hubby (cause I guess no one wants to keep anyone)and figured that she wanted a change... girl, I feel ya. Anyway,  Chuang-mu decided "imma go be a demon and shit" as a goddess she has a choice- fucking patriarchy am I right?- now as a rare demon goddess, she decides that she wants to fuck up some shit and who wouldnt. After centuries of destruction,  Chuang-mu is finally recognized as a legit badass who takes no shit...basically all the head demons were like "bro, this chick is bananas.  She should be treated as a legit demon goddess and respected and shit" I kid you not, that's what was legit said.
Her claim to fame is a Leap days of Leap years. On Leap day she is at her most sinister creative genius (Shes a women, shes a badass, she dont need no man hahaha, b.ut really shes pretty badass)
According to legends,  on Leap day Chuang-mu will appear as a beautiful young Asian woman specifically looking for men born on a Leap day as being born on this day is supposed to grant special powers to these individuals.  Chuang-mu feeds off this energy and birthday wishes ..
Is their special power that their birthday wishes come true? #jealous
Her end game is to get these young men to marry her in a dark ceremony.  If these men marry her, they disappear until the next Leap day. Victim's report 4 years of hellish torture in a demonic 'inbetween' where the 4 years feel like 400.
Chuang-mu feeds off their souls to gain powers. For unknown reasons the men are returned. Some believe that she needs their mortal bodies to return so they live longer.
These men are reported to live longer but sickly lives.
So, if you're birthday is today DO NOT agree to marry a beautiful young Asian #donthate #sorry #justsayin
Enjoy your night my creepy darlings.
Keep it creepy
Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How crazy is crazy... really?

There's no place like home